The Americas Bicultural School admits students of any nationality, religion, ethnic origin, race, color, or sex. Children with disabilities are admitted to the extent of the school´s ability to accommodate them. All students have a right to the programs, and activities given at the school.
Requirements for new students:
- Birth certificate:
- Original for Dominican citizens.
- For foreigners, A copy legalized by the Attorney General of the Dominican Republic and translated into Spanish.
- Report Card from the previous school year. (See below)
- Letter of conduct from the prior institution.
- Letter of payment compliance from the prior institution.
- Two recent 2×2 photographs.
- A completed medical form provided to you by Americas Bicultural School for Preschool through sixth grade.
- Medical certificate of good health from 7th through 12th grade.
- Admission exam.
- A school regulation form signed and dated per registered child.
- Pay the Parent Association fee.
Dominican students entering 7th -12th grade must present:
- For students entering 7th grade: An original copy of the 6th grade official certificate signed by the Ministry of Education.
- Record of all grades from the previous years signed and stamped by the corresponding School District.
- Original copy of the previous year’s report card signed and stamped by the corresponding School District.
- Official Spanish translation of grades for approved courses, legalized at the Foreign Ministry of the country of origin where each level was completed.
- Validation of the above documents at the corresponding department at the Ministry of Education in the Domincan Republic.
- Deposit official registration authorization documents at Americas Bicultural School.