The Americas Bicultural School admits students of any nationality, religion, ethnic origin, race, color, or sex. Children with disabilities are admitted to the extent of the school´s ability to accommodate them. All students have a right to participate in the programs and activities offered at the school.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Birth certificate:
- Original document for Dominican citizens.
- For international students, a copy legalized by the Procuraduria General de la Republica Dominicana, and translated into Spanish if necessary.
- Previous school-year report cards. (see below)
- Letter of conduct from the previous school attended.
- Fulfillment of payment letter from previous school.
- Two 2 x 2 photographs (recent).
- Medical record of the institution for elementary school to seventh grade.
- Medical certificate for 8th grade and higher.
- Take entrance exam
- Sign school rules and regulations forms.
- Pay Parents Association fee.
Dominican Students (entering grades 9 through 12) must present:
Official 8th grade certificate from the Dominican Ministry of Education (Ministerio de Education).
Record of grades achieved in the previous grade signed and sealed by the corresponding school district (8th grade)
Copy of qualification document validated by the corresponding School District (9th to 12th grade).
- Translate to Spanish all records of approved courses and legalize them in the ministry of foreign affairs of the country of origin where each level was completed.
- Deposit these documents at the Ministry of Education (Departamento de Convalidaciones).
- Deposit official placement document at the Americas Bicultural Academy.