A graduate from The Americas Bicultural School is a person who:
- Possesses the social and intellectual skills necessary to develop as a successful individual.
- Objectively assumes the responsibilities as a member of a community.
- Has a clear vision of his or her roll as a member of a globalized society.
- Values and respects cultural, racial and religious individuality.
- Possesses a critical and analytical conscience.
- Practices productive work habits for personal and social development.
- Applies his knowledge and skills towards his personal well-being and the betterment of society.
- Is prepared to succeed in a college education and further specialized courses either in the Dominican Republic or abroad.
- Is ecologically aware and proactive.
- Stands up for his rights and fulfills his legal and moral obligations.
- Is capable of making decisions and independent judgments.
- Is creative and takes initiative.
- Is self-disciplined, responsible, organized and is capable of social interaction.
- Is interested in scientific development and appreciates the value of fine arts.
- Has the capacity to produce, process, and apply knowledge for personal and societal development.