The Americas Bicultural School admits students of any nationality, religion, ethnic origin, race, color, or sex. Children with disabilities are admitted to the extent of the school´s ability to accommodate them. All students have a right to participate in the programs and activities offered at the school.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Birth certificate:Previous school-year report cards. (see below)
- Original document for Dominican citizens.
- For international students, a copy legalized by the Procuraduria General de la Republica Dominicana, and translated into Spanish if necessary.
- Letter of conduct from the previous school attended.
- Fulfillment of payment letter from previous school.
- Two 2 x 2 photographs (recent).
- Medical record of the institution for elementary school to seventh grade.
- Medical certificate for 8th grade and higher.
- Take entrance exam.
- Sign school rules and regulations forms.
- Pay Parents Association fee.
Dominican Students (entering grades 9 through 12) must present
- Official 8th grade certificate from the Dominican Ministry of Education (Ministerio de Education).
- Record of grades achieved in the previous grade signed and sealed by the corresponding school district (8th grade).
- Copy of qualification document validated by the corresponding School District (9th to 12th grade).
- Translate to Spanish all records of approved courses and legalize them in the ministry of foreign affairs of the country of origin where each level was completed.
- Deposit these documents at the Ministry of Education (Departamento de Convalidaciones).
- Deposit official placement document at the Americas Bicultural Academy.